Bright Autumn Affair – Cottage 6
Bright Autumn Affair – Cottage 6 offers a perfect blend of modern self-contained accommodation with the charm of a country retreat.
Ideally located adjacent to the famous Murray-to-Mountains Bike Trail. Take a comfortable stroll into Town to boutique shops, cafes and restaurants, either past the old Bright railway station (now a museum) or along the Canyon Walk.
The cottage is tastefully decorated and furnished with attention to detail to ensure guests have a relaxing family holiday or romantic getaway. The queen beds are sure to provide comfortable nights’ sleeping.
The cottage overlooks landscaped gardens to add to the stunning view and provide privacy.
- Two bed rooms each with queen sized beds
- Modern Smart TV
- Free Wi-Fi access (NBN connection)
- Well equipped kitchen including new appliances, hotplate, microwave, family sized refrigerator
- Reverse cycle air conditioner in the living room
- Bedroom ceiling fans and heaters
- Spacious bathroom
- Fully equipped laundry including an additional toilet
- Games and a selection of fiction/nonfiction books
- Picnic basket
- Lockup bike shed located at the rear of the cottage
- Off street parking space at the front of the cottage
- Outdoor entertainment area includes table setting and umbrella
- Weber Gas barbecue